AWS Course In Pune
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a computing platform acknowledged all over for its cloud-based administration services and applications. Amazon Web Services started in 2006 and since then these services have been known for the best remote or inaccessible cloud-based services. AWS Course in Pune, with its extraordinary components, for example, high-performance databases, high storage, minimal effort processing, low cost computing, have figured out how to wind up noticeably the top most need of numerous business houses, non-benefit associations or individuals.
AWS Course Features
We will provide you complete support for java and linux.
We have multiple batches running simultaneously, so if u misses a lecture u can attend it in next lecture.
Yes, we have multiple centers.
Your profile would be evaluated by experts, your resume would be rated and you would start getting calls after completion of your module.
Our training professionals are highly qualified and have hands-on industry experience.
Yes, the courses available at the ETLhive are a perfect blend of theory and practice. We do arrange Live-Projects so that the trainees get an extensive knowledge about the real-time projects and the allied issues, and consequently develop the ability to tackle real-life scenarios.
Yes, we are into three kinds of training: Customer Training, Corporate Training, and Online Training. The training centers are well-equipped which makes online learning possible, enjoyable and effective. Online training is delivered through the use of Webinars, High Definition Videos, and Audio Capability Servers. We will help you attend the course remotely from your desktop or laptop, with the help of local access.
We make sure we are available for our customers. In case you have any doubts after you complete your course, do not hesitate to contact us. Our support system ensures assistance and we will try to clear all your doubts.
You may attend the next batch in case you are unable to attend the batch you enrolled in. The information about our future batches is always available on our website and on other social media links such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
ETLhive is considered as the leading pioneer in customer, corporate, and online training. Our training professionals impart the best of training experiences with detailed theoretical knowledge and real-time projects, so much so that our students excel in their careers. We provide job assistance in terms of resume preparation and interview etiquettes.
The schedule for all the courses is different. You may check our website or our social media links for latest information. Nevertheless, our support staff will inform you about the schedule of your class via email, SMS, or call.
Yes, we provide various kinds of learning material which will help you master the course. We provide PDFs, PPTs, Recorded Videos, Certification Related PDFs, and Best Practices. We also provide FAQs for Interviews and Sample Resumes.
Yes. We have a wide range of online study material. We provide PDFs, PPTs, Recorded Videos, Certification Related PDFs, and Best Practices. We also provide FAQs for Interviews and Sample Resumes.
You can pay through cash or net banking. We also accept cheques liable to be cleared 24 hours before the first lecture of the batch.
After you complete your course modules, you will have to work on projects. We will provide certificates after evaluating your projects, thereafter you will be considered as certified professionals.
If you have any other query, do not hesitate to consult our counsellors. Feel free to call us at 1800-2000-991/8055020011, or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amazon Web Services Course Syllabus
Best Aws Training Institute Pune
Amazon Web Services Certification training program at ETLHive institute will engage you with the latest developments in Amazon AWS technology and will discuss about how it is utilized to make the most capable cloud-based solutions. The AWS Training concentrates on AWS storage, its computing and network powers. This hands-on training will enhance your abilities of planning, designing and creating cloud-based applications utilizing AWS.
- Professionals who are having interest in cloud computing technology & solutions
- People who are willing to create cloud based applications using Amazon AWS
- System Administrators & IT Administrators who aspire to work in Amazon AWS
Required Skill Set
- Elementary Knowledge of Programming Languages
- Introduction to cloud computing?
- Models of cloud computing
- Fundamentals of AWS
- AWS Services
- Management Console for AWS
- Architecture AWS
- Setting up AWS Account
- Amazon Amis
- Describing Elastic Compute Cloud
- Launching an AWS EC2 instance
- Hosting a website on AWS EC2
- What is Putty?
- Roles for AWS CLI
- PHP Installation for EC2
- Features of EC2
- Setting EBS storage architecture
- AWS Storage
- Fundamental of AMI & Snapshots
- Creation of AMI
- Amazon EC2 & EBS
- Backup & Restore of Amazon EBS
- EC2 Services
- Persistent Storage of EBS
- Amazon Storage Services
- Glaciers, S3, RRS
- Version Control
- Lifecycle Management
- Glacier for Amazon S3
- CDN Creation and S3 Bucket
- Configuration of Snowball and CORS
- Learn S3 Deep Dive
- Amazon Cloud Watch
- Monitoring AWS Resources
- Setting Alerts
- Usage & Billing Notifications
- Introduction to Scaling?
- Load Distribution Techniques
- Scaling Service of Amazon
- ELB and Auto Scaling
- VPC – Virtual Private Cloud
- VPC: NAT
- Network Address Translation
- Peering & VPN
- Creating Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- VPC and VPC flow logs
- Overview Amazon IAM
- IAM Terminology
- Access Control Distribution
- Distribution using IAM
- Identity Federation
- Security Credentials and Access Keys
- Relational Database Service(RDS)
- RDS Replicas & Backups
- Management of RDS
- AWS NoSQL Service – Dynamo DB
- Indexes & DynamoDB tables
- Scan vs Query API Calls :DynamoDB
- Access: DynamoDB
- Data Migration & Control
- Services of AWS
- AWS Resources Life Cycle
- Model of DevOps
- AWS Email Service
- Service for Content Distribution
- AWS Cloud Front
- AWS Import/Export
- Elastibean Stalk :AWS Product
- Overview of Lambda and Kinesis?
- Cloud Formation
- AWSOps Works SNS
- DR Setup & AWS Backup
- AWS Billing & Calculator
- Cost Planning
- Techniques Optimization
- Best Practices of AWS Security
- AWS High Availability
- AWS Disaster Recovery
- Fundamentals of Route53 & DNS
- Types of Routing Policy Lab
- Simple Workflow Service & Simple Queue Service
- Introduction of Simple Notification Service?
- SNS, SQS & SWS Creation
- Understanding Use Cases
- Introduction to Elastic File System- EFS
- Configuration of EFS
- Creating and using EFS with Multiple EC2 Instances
- Troubleshooting in EFS
- Difference Between OLTP and OLAP
- Components of Redshift
- Important Features of Redshift
- Architecture of Reshift
- Creating and Managing a cluster in RedShift
- Connecting to RedShift Cluster using SQL workbentch
- Creating table and loading data into RedShift
- Bach-up and monitoring in RedShift
- Data Security in RedShift
- Pricing in RedShift
- Best Practices – RedShift
- How CodeDeploy Works?
- Benefits of Using CodeDeploy
- Pricing in CodeDeploy
- Use Case Discussion
- Benefits of using Workspace
- Pricing in WorkSpace
- Use Case Discussion- WorkSpcae
- Launching a private Workspace
- Amazon ec2
- Amazon ecs
- app Services
- AWS Lambada
- Azure Container Service
- Azure Functions
- Elastic beanstalk
- Virtual Machines
- Amazon dynamo DB
- Amazon RDS
- Azure Cosmos DB
- Azure SQL Database
- AWS Cloudera DB
- AWS Cloudwatch
- Azure resource manager
- Azure Visual Studio team server
- Amazon inspector
- AWS IAM
- AWS KMS
- Azure IAM
- Azure key vault
- Azure security center
- Amazon elb
- Amazon route 53
- Azure DNS
- Load Balancer Application Gateway
- Amazon EFS
- Amazon elastic block
- Amazon s3
- Azure Block blob
- Azure Storage Disk