Data Science and Data Analytics Training
Any graduate/post graduate or students in final stages of graduation + People willing to align careers in analytics
Team leaders working with data and often need basic data analysis
Engineers looking for career opportunities in IT/ITES industry
Management students looking for strategic positions
People already working with huge datasets
CA, CS, CFA
We have multiple batches running simultaneously, so if u misses a lecture u can attend it in next lecture.
Yes, we have multiple centers.
Your profile would be evaluated by experts, your resume would be rated and you would start getting calls after completion of your module.
Yes, we provides Basic & Adv SEO trainings accompanied with Data Analytics & Data Visualization
What is Data Science?Data Science is a new interesting software technology, which is used to apply critical analysis, provide the ability to develop sophisticated models, for massive data sets and drive the business insights. Data Science utilizes the potential and scope of Hadoop, R programming, and machine learning implementation, by making use of Mahout. Data Science training pune and Data Analytics training pune we have Data Interpretation for Business Intelligence.
Interesting Facts about Data Science…
- The term Data Science is used interchangeably with Datalogy.
- Data Science employs its theories and techniques from physics, mathematics, nanotechnologies and this list goes till 23 fields.
- Data Science is considered to be a part of many academic and research areas.
- Data Science has been employed fraud monitoring and security.
- Data Analytics is now increasingly used in multiple sectors and these sectors owe their succes to Data Science and Data Analytics
Who can be a Data Scientist?In fact, literally, anyone can become Data Scientist, with a strong aspiration to become so. However, the aspirants with better mathematical aptitude can become the Data Scientists sooner, while the rest of the aspirants need to take additional time to grab these basic pre-requisites.
Who is eligible for taking up Data Science Course?Data Science can be learned for machine learning implementation, through the implementation of programming by R language and interested to apply the machine learning techniques on the Big Data. So, the professionals, with the following professional skills and academics will be eligible to take up the Data Science course.
- SAS professionals and SPSS professionals, who are interested to work for better understanding of Big Data Analytics
- Software developers, who are interested to become ‘Data Scientists’
- Business Analysts, who are willing to learn the Machine Learning Techniques
- R professionals, who are interested to gain fair knowledge and expertise in Big Data analysis
- Experienced analytics managers, who work with and lead the team of analysis
- Hadoop experts, who wish to cover both Machine Learning implementation and R
- Statisticians, who are interested in implementing the techniques of statistics of huge data on Big Data
- Information architects, who are willing to obtain proficiency in Predictive Analysis
- Analysts, who are interested to gain fair knowledge in the methodologies of Data Science