Mean Stack Training Institute in Pune
Mean Stack Course Features
We will provide you complete support for java and linux.
We have multiple batches running simultaneously, so if u misses a lecture u can attend it in next lecture.
Yes, we have multiple centers.
Your profile would be evaluated by experts, your resume would be rated and you would start getting calls after completion of your module.
Our training professionals are highly qualified and have hands-on industry experience.
Yes, the courses available at the ETLhive are a perfect blend of theory and practice. We do arrange Live-Projects so that the trainees get an extensive knowledge about the real-time projects and the allied issues, and consequently develop the ability to tackle real-life scenarios.
Yes, we are into three kinds of training: Customer Training, Corporate Training, and Online Training. The training centers are well-equipped which makes online learning possible, enjoyable and effective. Online training is delivered through the use of Webinars, High Definition Videos, and Audio Capability Servers. We will help you attend the course remotely from your desktop or laptop, with the help of local access.
We make sure we are available for our customers. In case you have any doubts after you complete your course, do not hesitate to contact us. Our support system ensures assistance and we will try to clear all your doubts.
You may attend the next batch in case you are unable to attend the batch you enrolled in. The information about our future batches is always available on our website and on other social media links such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
ETLhive is considered as the leading pioneer in customer, corporate, and online training. Our training professionals impart the best of training experiences with detailed theoretical knowledge and real-time projects, so much so that our students excel in their careers. We provide job assistance in terms of resume preparation and interview etiquettes.
The schedule for all the courses is different. You may check our website or our social media links for latest information. Nevertheless, our support staff will inform you about the schedule of your class via email, SMS, or call.
Yes, we provide various kinds of learning material which will help you master the course. We provide PDFs, PPTs, Recorded Videos, Certification Related PDFs, and Best Practices. We also provide FAQs for Interviews and Sample Resumes.
Yes. We have a wide range of online study material. We provide PDFs, PPTs, Recorded Videos, Certification Related PDFs, and Best Practices. We also provide FAQs for Interviews and Sample Resumes.
You can pay through cash or net banking. We also accept cheques liable to be cleared 24 hours before the first lecture of the batch.
After you complete your course modules, you will have to work on projects. We will provide certificates after evaluating your projects, thereafter you will be considered as certified professionals.
If you have any other query, do not hesitate to consult our counsellors. Feel free to call us at 1800-2000-991/8055020011, or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mean Stack Course Syllabus
Mean Stack Training in Pune
Follow this ultimate mantra of success and learn Mean stack training in Pune wherein the knowledge of Mongo Db – the NoSQL database, will lead you to generate documents with dynamic schemas specifically oriented towards business success stories, expertise on Express will allow you to manipulate a number of features to create single, multi-page, and hybrid applications, mastery of Angular JS will enhance your skills to transform the traditional HTML into dynamic user interfaces, and full-fledged understanding of Node.js will familiarise you with the event-driven server-side and will teach you about building fastest network applications. Learn how to create effective MEAN applications at the ETLHIVE where the training about advanced integral concepts of MEAN will enable you to install and work in the Mongo Db and Node.js setup, to learn about the fundamentals of Mongo Db schema design, to generate REST APIs with Node.js and Express, and to create applications with Angular JS
Web Developers and Mobile App Developers keen on developing robust web applications, managing a team of developers, and initiating front-end and back-end support.
- Defining MEAN
- Studying the Architecture of MEAN
- Scope of MEAN
- Benefits of Using MEAN
- Application of MEAN
- The Four Building Components
- An Insight into Mongo DB
- An Insight into Express
- An Insight into Angular.js
- An Insight into Node.js
- Collaboration of the Four technologies
- Outcome and Deployment
- Scope of NoSQL
- What is MongoDB
- Data Types in MongoDB
- Planning Data Model
- Creating MongoDB Environment
- How to Administer User Accounts
- How to Configure Access Control
- How to Administer Databases
- How to Manage Collections
- MongoDb: Overview, Structure, and Application
- Commands: Shell and Native
- Various Models
- Node.js and its application
- What is Node Package Manager
- MongoDb plus node.js
- How to add MongoDB Driver to Node.js
- How to connect to MongoDB from Node.js
- Objects used in the MongoDB Node.js Driver
- How to Access and Manipulate Databases and Collections
- How to Manipulate MongoDB Documents from Node.js
- Database Change Options and Database Update Operators
- Adding Documents to a Collection
- Getting Documents from a Collection
- Updating Documents in a Collection
- Modifying and Saving Documents in a Collection
- Deleting Documents from a Collection
- What is Mongoose?
- How to connect to MongoDB using Mongoose
- What is a Schema
- How to compile a Model
- Understanding Objects: Query and Document
- Finding, Adding, Updating, Removing, and Aggregating Documents by using Mongoose
- How to use Validation Framework
- How to Implement Middleware Functions
- An Insight into Advanced MongoDB Concepts
- Adding Indexes
- Capped Collections, Replication, and Sharding
- How to implement a GridFS Store
- How to repair a MongoDB Database
- Overview, Structure, and Installation of Express
- Generating a Web Application using Express
- Matters of Authentication
- Configuring Routes
- Objects: Request and Response
- How to implement a Template Engine
- Functioning of Socket.IO
- Interdependence of Express and Node.js
- Defining REST API
- API: Product, Category, Card APIs
- Integrating Functions
- MongoDB Text Search
- Open Exchange Rates
- What is Middleware
- Query Middleware
- How to serve Static Files
- POST Body Data and Cookies
- How to implement Sessions
- Basic HTTP Authentication
- Session Authentication
- Facebook access token authentication
- Overview of Angular JS
- Application of Angular JS
- AngularJS LifeCycle
- Developing Web Page with AngularJS
- Hello World AngularJS
- AngularJS Modules: Set-Up and Architecture
- Modules and Dependency Injection
- Adding AngularJS to Node.js Environment
- Scopes and Scope Hierarchy
- Broadcasting and Emitting Events
- Templates and views, Expressions and Filters
- Controllers and Filters: Inbuilt Filters and Custom Filters
- Services and Client-side Routing
- Routes and Directives
- Using Built-in Directives
- Creating your own Directives to Extend HTML
- Creating Nested Routes and Application
- Inbuilt Directives and Inbuilt Pipes
- AngularJS Services: Built-in and Custom Services
- CRUD commands in MongoDB
- REST/HTTP requests in a REST API
- Shopping Cart: Description of the Project
- Shopping Cart: Libraries and Project Directory Structure
- Shopping Cart: Customer, Product, and Orders Models
- Creating Shopping Cart Server
- Shopping Cart: Implementation of the Routes to support Product, Cart, and Order Requests
- Shopping Cart and Checkout Views
- Shopping Cart: Model-Based Controller Routes
- Web Application: Description of the Project
- Web Application: Libraries and Project Directory Structure
- Web Application: creating Application Server
- Web Application: Routes to Support views
- Web Application: Tabbed View and Weather Service View
- Web Application: Draggable Elements and Dynamic Data Access
- Initializing the Application