Python Course in Pune
Etlhive offers Data Science Course in Pune, includes detail Data science, Data analytics courses for IT & NON IT background students
We have wide range of tools frequently used for Data Analytics. As a part of this Data science training in Pune, we teach Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence will be taught to you in a detailed manner. Primary goal is for students to develop ability to crack interviews for Data Science positions.
- Application for Machine Learning via GIU (such as Kivy, Tkinter, PyQt)
- web frameworks like Dropbox, Instagram, and YouTube (Django)
- image processing (such as Pillow and OpenCV)
- web scraping using programs like BeautifulSoup, Selenium, and Scrapy
- Science-based multimedia computing
We don't give "just" assurances, we actually place candidates
About our Python course
What is Python?
Python is an extremely well-liked general-purpose, high-level programming language. The most recent version of the Python programming language, version 3, is utilized in machine learning applications, web development, and every other cutting-edge software industry technology.
Nearly all of the major tech businesses, including Google, Amazon, Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox, Uber, and others, employ the Python programming language.
Why Learn Python?
Currently, Python stands as the most popular high-level, multipurpose programming language. It supports both procedural and object-oriented programming paradigms. Compared to other programming languages like Java, Python programs are typically smaller. Because of the language’s indentation requirements, programmers type comparatively less and are always readable.
No. of Sessions
In Detail(14-16 Sessions)
Online & Classroom
Installments NOT Allowed
No Placement Support
100% Placement Support
- Defining Python
- History of Python & its growing Popularity
- Feature of Python & its wide Functionality
- Python 2 vs Python 3
- Setting up Python
- Environment for Development
- What and How of Python Installation?
- IDEs: IDLE, Pycharm,Jupyter
- Writing first Python Program
- Python Scripts on UNIX and Windows
- Installation on Ubuntu based Machine
- Programming on Interactive Shell
- Python Identifier & Key words
- Indentation in Python
- Comments & writing to the screen
- Command Line Arguments & Flow Control
- User Input
- Python Core Objects
- Defining Built in Function
- Variables & there types
- Variables, String, Numeric, Boolean
- Boolean Objects & None Objects
- Tuple objects & Operations
- Dictionary Objects & Operations
- Types Of Variables : Dictionary
- Comparison of Variables
- Dictionary Methods & Manipulation
- Operatiors & Logical Operators
- Data Structure & Data Processing
- Arithmetic operations on Numeric Values
- Operators & Keyword Sequence
- Understanding Conditional Statements
- Break Statements & Continue Statements
- Using Indentation for defining if & else
- Loops in Python
- While , Nested & Demo Create
- How to control Loops ?
- Sequence & Iterable Objects
- Objective of Function
- Types of Functions
- Creating UDF Functions
- Functions Parameters
- Unnamed & Named Parameters
- Creating & Calling Functions
- Python User defining Function
- Python Package Functions
- Anonymous Lambda Function
- Understanding String Objects Functions
- List & Tuple Objects Function
- Studying Dictionary Objects Function
- Defining Python
- Inbuilt Modules
- Studying types of Modules
- OS, sys, time, random, datetime, zip, modules
- How to create python user defined modules
- Understand Python Path
- Creating Python Package
- Init File and Package Initilization
- What and How file handling with Python ?
- How to process text files with Python?
Read/ Write and append file objects
- Test Operations : os.path
- Overview of Object Orientated Programming
- Defining Classes, Objects and Initializers
- Attributes: Buit in class
- Destroying Objects
- Methods – Instance, Class, Static, Private methods, and Inheritance
- Data Hiding / Python Exception Handling
- Modules Alises and Reloading Modules
- Standard Exception Hierarchy
- Except …. else
- finally ….. Clauses
- Creating Self : Exception Class
- User defined Exception
- Debugging errors : Unit test
- Projects Skeleton
- Creating and Using the Skeleton
- How to use pdb debugger?
- Using Pycharm Debugger
- Asserting Statement for Debugging
- Understanding Regular Expressions
- Match, Search Function, and the Comparison
- Compile and Match, Match and Search
- Search and Replace
- What and How of Extended Regular Expressions?
- Wildcard Characters
- Data Visualization and Matplotlib, seaborn
- Python Libraries
- Features of Matplotlib
- Line Properties Plot with (x, y)
- Set Axis, Labels, and Legend Properties
- Alpha and Annotation
- Univariate plots
- Bivariate plots
- Multivariate plots
Frequently asked questions
There are 3 main keywords i.e. try, except, and finally which are used to catch exceptions and handle the recovering mechanism accordingly. Try is the block of a code that is monitored for errors. Except block gets executed when an error occurs.
The beauty of the final block is to execute the code after trying for an error. This block gets executed irrespective of whether an error occurred or not. Finally, block is used to do the required cleanup activities of objects/variables.
The location where we can find a variable and also access it if required is called the scope of a variable.
Python Local variable: Local variables are those that are initialized within a function and are unique to that function. It cannot be accessed outside of the function.
Python Global variables: Global variables are the ones that are defined and declared outside any function and are not specified to any function.
Module-level scope: It refers to the global objects of the current module accessible in the program.
Outermost scope: It refers to any built-in names that the program can call. The name referenced is located last among the objects in this scope.
Python uses its private heap space to manage the memory. Basically, all the objects and data structures are stored in the private heap space. Even the programmer can not access this private space as the interpreter takes care of this space. Python also has an inbuilt garbage collector, which recycles all the unused memory and frees the memory and makes it available to the heap space.
Yes, we provide various kinds of learning material which will help you master the course. We provide PDFs, PPTs, Recorded Videos, Certification Related PDFs, and Best Practices. We also provide FAQs for Interviews and Sample Resumes.
The following are the standard or built-in data types in Python:
Numeric: The numeric data type in Python represents the data that has a numeric value. A numeric value can be an integer, a floating number, a Boolean, or even a complex number.
Sequence Type: The sequence Data Type in Python is the ordered collection of similar or different data types. There are several sequence types in Python:
Mapping Types: In Python, hashable data can be mapped to random objects using a mapping object. There is currently only one common mapping type, the dictionary, and mapping objects are mutable.
Set Types: In Python, a Set is an unordered collection of data types that is iterable, mutable, and has no duplicate elements. The order of elements in a set is undefined though it may consist of various elements.
The schedule for all the courses is different. You may check our website or our social media links for latest information. Nevertheless, our support staff will inform you about the schedule of your class via email, SMS, or call.
Various companies have certifications available for these kind of programs:
AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty certification
Professional Data Engineer Certification(Google)
Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate
Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate
Data science professionals(IBM)
and the list goes on.
Graduation in any stream, Freshers or working professionals who either wish to start their career as a Python or wish to switch from their previous profile into mainstream analytics.