Python Training in Pune
For Best Python Training in Pune, you may enroll with ETLHIVE as it brings a training course in the widely acclaimed programming language Python, designed primarily for the budding programmers who wish to make it big in the Data Analytics Domain. Python is a high-level programming language with its powerful library, clear syntax, and high readability has emerged as one of the “must-know” languages.
Python Course Features
We will provide you complete support for java and linux.
We have multiple batches running simultaneously, so if u misses a lecture u can attend it in next lecture.
Yes, we have multiple centers.
Your profile would be evaluated by experts, your resume would be rated and you would start getting calls after completion of your module.
Our training professionals are highly qualified and have hands-on industry experience.
Yes, the courses available at the ETLhive are a perfect blend of theory and practice. We do arrange Live-Projects so that the trainees get an extensive knowledge about the real-time projects and the allied issues, and consequently develop the ability to tackle real-life scenarios.
Yes, we are into three kinds of training: Customer Training, Corporate Training, and Online Training. The training centers are well-equipped which makes online learning possible, enjoyable and effective. Online training is delivered through the use of Webinars, High Definition Videos, and Audio Capability Servers. We will help you attend the course remotely from your desktop or laptop, with the help of local access.
We make sure we are available for our customers. In case you have any doubts after you complete your course, do not hesitate to contact us. Our support system ensures assistance and we will try to clear all your doubts.
You may attend the next batch in case you are unable to attend the batch you enrolled in. The information about our future batches is always available on our website and on other social media links such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
ETLhive is considered as the leading pioneer in customer, corporate, and online training. Our training professionals impart the best of training experiences with detailed theoretical knowledge and real-time projects, so much so that our students excel in their careers. We provide job assistance in terms of resume preparation and interview etiquettes.
The schedule for all the courses is different. You may check our website or our social media links for latest information. Nevertheless, our support staff will inform you about the schedule of your class via email, SMS, or call.
Yes, we provide various kinds of learning material which will help you master the course. We provide PDFs, PPTs, Recorded Videos, Certification Related PDFs, and Best Practices. We also provide FAQs for Interviews and Sample Resumes.
Yes. We have a wide range of online study material. We provide PDFs, PPTs, Recorded Videos, Certification Related PDFs, and Best Practices. We also provide FAQs for Interviews and Sample Resumes.
You can pay through cash or net banking. We also accept cheques liable to be cleared 24 hours before the first lecture of the batch.
After you complete your course modules, you will have to work on projects. We will provide certificates after evaluating your projects, thereafter you will be considered as certified professionals.
If you have any other query, do not hesitate to consult our counsellors. Feel free to call us at 1800-2000-991/8055020011, or email us on email@example.com.
Python Course Syllabus
Best Python Training Institute In Pune
Enroll with the best Python institute in Pune, ETLHIVE is intended to impart knowledge on the basic and advance conceptual frameworks of Python Syllabus which includes an in-depth understanding of sequence and file operations, machine learning, python scripts, functions in python, web scraping etc. This Python Training Course is ideal for programmers as it provides a helpful insight into debugging programming errors, therefore ensuring better programming abilities. Further, there are elaborate lectures on the importance and usage of Machine Learning and Scientific Computing and a hands-on training about setting up Python Environment.
Who should opt for Python Course
Software Professionals such as Programmers, Web Developers, ETL Developers, Analytics Professionals, Automation Engineers, Hadoop Programmers, Project Managers, and even beginners must learn Python to compete well and to ensure their success in the IT sector.
Pre-requisites for Python Training
Anyone having a basic knowledge of Windows or UNIX can apply for Python Classes. An additional knowledge about programming will ensure faster learning and implementation in the real-time projects.
- Defining Python
- History of Python and its Growing Popularity
- Features of Python and its Wide Functionality
- Python 2 vs Python 3
- Setting Up Python Environment for Development
- What and How of Python Installation?
- IDEs: IDLE, Pscharm, and Enthought Canopy
- Running a Python Script
- Writing First Python Program
- Python Scripts on UNIX and Windows
- Installation on Ubuntu-based Machines
- Programming on Interactive Shell
- Python Identifiers and Keywords
- Indentation in Python
- Comments and Writing to the Screen
- Command Line Arguments and Flow Control
- User Input
- Essentials of Hadoop
- Python Core Objects
- Defining Built-in Functions
- Variables and their types
- Variables – String Variables
- Variables – Numeric Types
- Variables – Boolean Variables
- Boolean Object and None Object
- Tuple Object and Operations
- Dictionary Object and Operations
- Types of Variables – Dictionary
- Comparision of Variables
- Dictionary Methods and Manipulations
- Operators and Logical Operators
- Data Structures and Data Processing
- Arithmetic Operations on Numeric Values
- Operators and Keywords for Sequences
- Understanding Conditional Statements
- Break Statements and Continue Statements
- Using Indentations for defining if & else block
- Loops in Python
- While, Nested, Demo-Create
- How to Control Loops?
- Sequence and Iterable Objects
- Objectives of Functions
- Types of Functions
- Creating UDF Functions
- Function Parameters
- Unnamed and Named Parameters
- Creating and Calling Functions
- Python user Defined Functions
- Python packages Functions
- Anonymous Lambda Function
- Understanding String Object Functions
- List and Tuple Object Functions
- Studying Dictionary Object Functions
- Defining Python Inbuilt Modules
- Studying Types of Modules
- os, sys, time, random, datetime, zip modules
- How to Create Python User Defined Modules?
- Understanding Pythonpath
- Creating Python Packages
- init File and Package Initialization
- What and How of File Handling with Python?
- How to Process Text Files using Python?
- Read/Write and Append File Object
- Test Operations: os.path
- Overview of Object Oriented Programming
- Defining Classes, Objects, and Initializers
- Attributes – Built-In Class
- Destroying Objects
- Methods – Instance, Class, Static, Private methods, and Inheritance
- Data Hiding
- Module Aliases and reloading modules
- Python Exceptions Handling
- Standard Exception Hierarchy
- .. except…else
- .. finally…clause
- Creating Self-Exception Class
- User-defined Exceptions
- Debugging Errors – Unit Tests
- Project Skeleton
- Creating and Using the Skeleton
- How to use pdb debugger?
- Using Pycharm Debugger
- Asserting Statement for Debugging
- Using UnitTest Framework for Testing
- Understanding Regular Expressions
- Match Function, Search Function, and the Comparision
- Compile and Match, Match and Search
- Search and Replace
- What and How of Extended Regular Expressions?
- Wildcard Characters
- How to Create a Database using SQLite 3?
- Understanding CRUD Operations
- Creating Database Connection
- Python MySQL Database Access
- Operations: Create, Insert, Read, Update, Delete
- What are DML and DDL Operations?
- Performing Transactions
- How to Handle Database Errors?
- What and How of Disconnecting Database?
- Machine Learning with Python
- Defining Machine Learning
- Implementation of Machine Learning
- Learning NumPy and Scipy
- Learning – Supervised or Unsupervised
- Supervised, Unsupervised Learning and Classification
- Classification and k-Nearest Neighbours (kNN)
- Building, Testing, and Measuring the Performance of the Classifier
- Defining Clustering Problem
- k-Means Clustering
- Defining Panda
- Pandas – Creating and Manipulating Data
- How to Create Data Frames?
- Importance of Grouping and Sorting
- Plotting Data
- Understanding Scikit-Learn
- Algorithms for Scikit-Learn
- Understanding Parallelism
- What is Multithreading in Python?
- How to create threads with Parameters?
- Demon/Non-Demon Processes
- Studying Multiprocessing in Python
- Defining Hadoop
- Growing Popularity of Hadoop
- Understanding the nature of BigData
- What is Hadoop Ecosystem
- Data Analysis with Python
- Studying HDFS File System
- Cloudera Cluster of Single Node
- Hadoop and MapReduce Framework
- MapReduce Job Run and Python
- PIG, HIVE, and Python
- Package Installation using Pycharm
- pip and easy_install
- XLS Interface and XLS Parsing with Python
- Web Scraping in Python
- MrJob Package
- Beautifulsoup Package
- Concepts of Testing
- Need of automation
- Automation Frameworks Types
- UI Automation – Selenium Library
- Locating Elements
- APIs Basics
- Types of APIs
- API AUTOMATION – Request Module
- UNIT TEST Framework-PYTHON
- Basic Test Structure
- Running Tests Cases
- Test Outcomes
- Assert Statements-Types
- Introduction to Test Fixtures
- Introduction to Test Suites
- Test Discovery with UNIT Test Framework
- Python Nose Framework
- Running nose
- Nose fixtures
- Testing markdown.py
- Nose assert_equals
- Test discovery
- Running unittests from nose
- Running doctests from nose
- Integration of Nose with HTML
- Robot Framework-FrameWork
- Test Libraries
- Installation and Configuration of Robot Framework and Ride
- Suite Test Setup and Teardown
- Tags: Tags for individual Testcases, Force Tags for Suite Level
- Reports & Logs – Creating reports with customized file names
- Creating Reports with Specified Titles
- Write Keywords in RF actually implemented in Python scripts
- Web Development Django
- Django Introduction
- Installation and Setup
- Introduction to Django Framework
- Django Principles
- Install and create virtualenv
- Install Django and production ready setup
- Creating A New project
- Running the Development Server
- Django Apps
- URLs and Views
- URL Mapping — emphasis on Python regex
- HTTP protocol Fundamentals
- Django Views — render/HttpResponse Method
- Django Templates
- Model, Template and View (MTV) Design Pattern
- Django Model Classes — SQL Mapping
- Field Types
- Generating Databases
- SQL Queries
- Manage.py Database Commands
- Django Admin Interface — superuser
- Implement __str__ for your Model Classes
- The Model API
- SAVE and Delete
- Adding Login and Logout Views
- A template for the Home Page
- Authorization with Django
- Overview of all HTML Elements
- CSS Overview
- Templates: Tags and Variables
- Adding the HOME View
- URL Mapping for APPS
- Template Inheritance
- Login required — Handling issues with Login using decorators
- Template Context
- Templates – For, Include
- Django Forms — Model Class
- Views and Forms
- Templates and Forms — csrf_token tag
- Styling forms using django-crispy- forms
- Verbose Name for display in forms
- Help Text to show the text to help the user
- Make a Field nullable — null=True
- Allow empty text Field — blank=True
- Showing Invitation
- Accepting Invitation
- Named Groups in URLs
- Fat Models, skinny views
- URLs: Reverse and get_absolute_url
- Micro services
- Rest API/Framework and Test Cases
- Micro-services, concept and architecture
- Writing Micro-services
- Rest Framework and API, concept
- Writing Rest Services, sending and receiving JSON Data
- Writing Test Cases and Automated Testing Framework