Robotic Automation Course in Pune
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is a technology that enables employees of an organization to configure Robots and Computer Applications to understand existing applications for controlling information, data manipulation, transaction processing, and communicating with other computerized frameworks. Robotic Process Automation is useful in organizations that still use labor work for general learning process work, and where individuals are performing in high-number.
We will provide you complete support for java and linux.
We have multiple batches running simultaneously, so if u misses a lecture u can attend it in next lecture.
Yes, we have multiple centers.
Your profile would be evaluated by experts, your resume would be rated and you would start getting calls after completion of your module.
Our training professionals are highly qualified and have hands-on industry experience.
Yes, the courses available at the ETLhive are a perfect blend of theory and practice. We do arrange Live-Projects so that the trainees get an extensive knowledge about the real-time projects and the allied issues, and consequently develop the ability to tackle real-life scenarios.
Yes, we are into three kinds of training: Customer Training, Corporate Training, and Online Training. The training centers are well-equipped which makes online learning possible, enjoyable and effective. Online training is delivered through the use of Webinars, High Definition Videos, and Audio Capability Servers. We will help you attend the course remotely from your desktop or laptop, with the help of local access.
We make sure we are available for our customers. In case you have any doubts after you complete your course, do not hesitate to contact us. Our support system ensures assistance and we will try to clear all your doubts.
You may attend the next batch in case you are unable to attend the batch you enrolled in. The information about our future batches is always available on our website and on other social media links such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
ETLhive is considered as the leading pioneer in customer, corporate, and online training. Our training professionals impart the best of training experiences with detailed theoretical knowledge and real-time projects, so much so that our students excel in their careers. We provide job assistance in terms of resume preparation and interview etiquettes.
The schedule for all the courses is different. You may check our website or our social media links for latest information. Nevertheless, our support staff will inform you about the schedule of your class via email, SMS, or call.
Yes, we provide various kinds of learning material which will help you master the course. We provide PDFs, PPTs, Recorded Videos, Certification Related PDFs, and Best Practices. We also provide FAQs for Interviews and Sample Resumes.
Yes. We have a wide range of online study material. We provide PDFs, PPTs, Recorded Videos, Certification Related PDFs, and Best Practices. We also provide FAQs for Interviews and Sample Resumes.
You can pay through cash or net banking. We also accept cheques liable to be cleared 24 hours before the first lecture of the batch.
After you complete your course modules, you will have to work on projects. We will provide certificates after evaluating your projects, thereafter you will be considered as certified professionals.
If you have any other query, do not hesitate to consult our counsellors. Feel free to call us at 1800-2000-991/8055020011, or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Robotics AutomationRobotic Process Automation (RPA) is a technology that enables employees of an organization to configure Robots and Computer Applications to understand existing applications for controlling information, data manipulation, transaction processing, and communicating with other computerized frameworks. Robotic Process Automation is useful in organizations that still use labor work for general learning process work, and where individuals are performing in high-number. Learning Robotic Automation is necessary because now such companies & organizations are moving towards automation which enhances capabilities of the employees along with sparing valuable time and money. Robotic Automation training at ETLHIVE comes up with the latest Blue Prism Robotic Automation Training. Blue Prism technology uses marketing and business intelligence that enhances customer satisfaction by automating business. Research shows that Robotic Automation with Blue Prism technology is the latest in market with multiple jobs across the globe.
- End Users
- IT Professionals
- Job Seekers in IT
- Designers of Flowchart
- Business Process Executives
- Fresher graduates
- Working professionals
- Business intelligence professionals
- Digital Marketing professionals
Pre-RequisitesThere is no specific prerequisite to opt for Robotics Training. Knowledge of programming will be an add-on advantage.
- What is Robotic Process Automation?
- How Robotic Process Automation works?
- Why to automate repetitive process?
- RPA and Natural language processing
- Key Considerations – RPA Solution Architecture Patterns
- Exception Handling
- Transaction Logging
- Credential Management
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Secure Execution
- Input Data Handling Solution Pattern
- List of Robotic Process Automation Tools
- Different Types of Users
- What is Control Room
- Recording Modes
- Tools/Robotic Automation
- Types of Variables
- Recording a Task
- Running a Task
- Task creation
- Introduction & Fundamentals of Automation Anywhere
- Understanding Features and Benefits of Automation Anywhere
- Verifying System Requirements of Automation Anywhere
- Creating a Task Using the Task Editor
- Automation Anywhere Monitor
- Installing & Preparing the Automation Anywhere Client
- Security & Privacy
- Started with the Automation Anywhere Client
- Types of Variables in Automation Anywhere
- Recording an Automation Task
- Recording, Editing and Running Tasks
- Adding Properties to a Task
- Using Special Keys
- Creating an Automation Task
- Recording Web Actions with Web Recorder
- Extracting Data from Websites
- Extracting Regular Web Data
- Extracting Pattern-Based Data
- Extracting Table Data
- Automation Anywhere Architecture
- Navigation Menus
- Task Pane
- Task Editor Features
- Actions List
- MetaBot Overview
- MetaBot creation
- Understanding MetaBot Designer
- Sample examples
- Excel Command
- Variable Operation Command
- PDF Integration Command
- IF/ELSE Command
- Database Command
- Email Automation Command
- File and Folder Commands
- Error Handling Command
- PGP Command
- Web service implementation
UIPATH- COURSE CURRICULUM
- Data Manipulation
- Tool Activities
- Advanced UI Interaction
- About UI Elements
- UI Activities Properties
- Input Methods
- Example of Using Input Methods
- Output or Screen Scraping Methods
- Examples of Using Output or Screen Scraping Methods
- About Web Scraping
- Example of Using Web Scraping
- About Data Scraping
- Example of Using Data Scraping
- Text Activities
- OCR Activities
- Image Activities
- Mouse and Keyboard Automation
- Text Automation
- OCR and Image Automation
- Image and Text Automation
- Mouse and Keyboard Activities
- Process Studio
- Process Flow
- Inputs and Outputs
- Business Objects
- Object Studio
- Overview of Error and Case Management
- Error Management
- Case Management
- Additional Features
- Advanced Features
- Application Types
- Standard Recorder
- Object Recorder
- Task List & Setting Task Properties
- Viewing and Setting General Properties
- Setting up Hotkeys for a Task
- Setting Security Features for a Task
- Scheduling Tasks to Run
- Adding Triggers to a Task
- Deploying Tasks to Run Remotely
- Debugging Tasks
- Using Filters in the Task Editor
- Different Commands
- Overview of OpenSpan
- Understanding benefits and features of OpenSpan
- Complete understanding of practical concepts of OpenSpan