- ETLHIVE does not provide any refunds. A refund is applicable only if we fail to allot the batch to a student due to unforeseen circumstances.
- The refunds will be provided via cheque within 10 working days.
Course Fee Policy:
- All course fees mentioned on our website/ offices are subject to change without any notice. We reserve the right to change the course fee. However, the fee paid by a student at the time of enrollment will be applicable throughout the course.
- With reference to above, if a student leaves a course in between and decides to join the same course again when the fee has been increased, they are liable to pay the fee difference.
- Terms and conditions related to installment may differ from course and details pertaining to your registration have been communicated to you and which have been accepted by you. In any case the payment has to be cleared within 16 sessions of the course.
- If you do not honor your commitment pertaining to balance fees, you are liable to pay INR 1000/- against late fees charge.
Terms & Conditions:
UPON TAKING ADMISSION WITH ETLHIVE, YOU AGREE AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
We reserve the right to modify or change these terms and conditions without prior notice and in its sole discretion.
- You shall maintain 90% attendance during the period of course and intimate the management prior to taking leave for genuine reasons.
- You have to take care of their personal belongings on the premises – administration is not liable for any loss or damage.
- ETL Hive Administration is not liable for any data loss or personal data theft.
- You shall not access /process information in any form or access internet/ any website or in case he/ she access any such information or such websites or violates intellectual property rights of other party (including ETLHIVE) or make any fraud or misuse of the facility provided by ETLHIVE, then ETLHIVE shall not be responsible for such violation any fraud or misuse and you may shall keep indemnified ETLHIVE at all times in this regard even after completion of course.
- The study material is the copyright material of ETLHIVE, and it should not be duplicated in any form without written permission of ETLHIVE management.
- ETLHIVE reserves the right to cancel any particular course at its sole discretion.
- During the training if you are found to disturb the session in any manner, ETLHIVE reserves the right to cancel your admission without any explanation or prior intimation.
- If you indulge in any action or behavior which is against the letter or spirit of law, the general rule or specific rules of ETLHIVE pertaining to admission, you will be liable to bear all costs as may be deemed appointed by ETLHIVE towards any damage, including physical damage, damage to the reputation and goodwill of ETLHIVE.
- In any situation you are willing to repeat the classes, you will be allowed to attend. However, you will be liable to pay for the repeat sessions.
- ETLHIVE holds the right to extend the number of days and number of hours of the sessions as per the requirement of the curriculum and maintain flexible schedule of timings as per the trainer availability.
- If you have enrolled for ETL Hive course, we may ask you for testimonial and click your photographs/ videos which will be displayed on our website and social media pages. You should be aware that your publicly identifiable information could be used to send you promotional, unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for your personal information which you have chosen to display.
- If a student is found to be violating any of the policies or terms and conditions mentioned above, ETLHIVE reserves the right to terminate the admission without any refund.